Alice Tong Dote
LEAD WEB DESIGNER, PHOTOGRAPHER
Alice specializes in website design and media content for dog trainers, dog walkers, therapists and other service providers who support using positive reinforcement and humane science-based methods with dogs and people. Being a dog trainer and therapist herself, she has a thorough understanding of these industries, and an immense passion for helping people and animals. Alice has an amazing sensitivity to bring out the best in each client she works with, whether it be incorporating the personality and style of a business owner into a modern website, or capturing photos of animals who trust her to show their vulnerability and joy through the camera.
- Animal-Related Qualifications: CPDT-KA, KPA CTP from Karen Pryor Academy for Animal Training & Behavior, proud parent to her dogs Momo and Lance (aka Lancie Pants).
- Select Qualifications: Masters Degree from Columbia University, BA from UCLA, LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), sings jazz, soul, and folk music.
Emily K. Rolph
LEAD LOGO, PRINT, AND SIGN DESIGNER
Emily specializes in designs that bring out the style, mood, and personality of any business looking to stand out and attract clients with their logo, print materials, or signs. In addition to creating designs for small businesses, she has also worked as a graphic designer, art director, and art department coordinator for media giants such as NBC, ABC, HBO, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. This gives her an edge in helping guide clients to the best design and construction for their logo, print, or sign projects. Her designs are personalized, modern, and stand the test of time.
- Animal/Baby-Related Qualifications: Proud parent to her cat Ahi and her human son Ollie.
- Select Qualifications: Most notably worked as a graphic designer on the Paramount Pictures movie "Steve Job," Netflix hit "Sense8," and the ABC series "When We Rise." Has her BA from UCLA and plays multiple Balinese instruments in a local Gamelan ensemble.
Mena has written original content for startup businesses including website and social media, event planning, curriculum development, and merchandising. His work has recently appeared in Bay Woof, Drunken Boat, Bay Area Pulse, among other publications. In addition to his arts background, he is a dog trainer and behavior consultant. Mena is an interdisciplinary visual artist and creative writer, and has always been interested in how language informs visual information. He understands the power of language, and has extensive experience writing clear, direct, and concise copy that will enhance anyone’s online presence.
- Animal-Related Qualifications: CPDT-KA, CBA from Trish King’s Academy of Dog Behavior, Professional member of APDT. Proud dad to 3 dogs- Turkey, Mr. Wrinkles, and Fifi.
- Select Qualifications: MFA Creative Writing candidate at California College of the Arts, BA from UCI, writes poetry, and creates visual art.